When you visit a domain for first time the server location and DNS, pc will automatically save them in cache. After changing the domain DNS or Sever location pc don’t get it immediately because PC DNS cache update after a certain time. In this situation we need to flash or reset the DNS immediately otherwise computer go to the previous server for information.
1. Click the Microsoft Vista Start logo in the bottom left corner of the screen
2. Click All Programs
3. Click Accessories
4. RIGHT-click on Command Prompt
5. Select Run As Administrator
6. In the command window type the following and then hit enter: ipconfig /flushdns
7. You will see the following confirmation